I spent most of my time this week finishing my research paper on hoophouses for season extension for my class on organic vegetable production. It was submitted today to finish up the class and with that I’ve completed all of the requirements for my Certificate in Sustainable Food and Farming!
Now that things are slowing down and I’ve only got two more shifts left at the farm, I’ll have more time! I’ve just started paging through this years seed catalogs and I’m starting A Week of Hard Labor tomorrow so I can play with my weights.
My first batch of sprouts for the season is done! I got pitas and salad fixings this week so I can eat plenty of them. My first experiment with microgreens should be ready to harvest by the time I finish up the sprouts.